Call Tracking & Call Recording
Features and Benefits of Call Tracking
- Track advertising efficiency
- Retrieve lost calls and hang ups with caller ID
- Steer your marketing dollars where they’re most effective
- Enhanced Call Routing with Speech Recognition
- Custom Call Recording
- Custom Call Forwarding
- Network ACD (Automatic Call Distribution)
- Call Rotations to Multiple Numbers / Locations
- Time of Day / Day of Week or After-Hours Routing
- Auto Attendant/Follow me
- Email notifications
Our call tracking allows you to track every call coming into your office from customers dialing your toll-free vanity number. This feature allows you to view the date and time the call was received, the originating phone number of the call, and the call’s duration.
Our call tracking system makes it easy for you to log in, replay, download or e-mail any calls you receive.
This system will also provide you with the opportunity to keep track of your office staff for efficiency, since every call is accounted for. This allows you to make sure that your staff is taking accurate messages and proactively following up on leads.
You can also use the call-monitoring feature to track the effectiveness of your advertising and marketing methods. If you send out a direct mail, e-mail, or any other marketing campaign, you can study the results and better understand what areas are responsive to your message and where to get the most out of your marketing dollar.
Every phone call is an opportunity. Use your opportunities wisely.